Sent to the editorial Board of the journal materials should conform to one of the scientific fields (by field of science), which determines the orientation (profile) magazine: historical, sociological, pedagogical, psychological science, organization and management.
To be published materials written in Microsoft Word for Windows (*.doc, *.docx): article Volume —5—10 page (A4, Times New Roman, margins of 2.5 on all sides, size 14, spacing 1.5).
The structure of the text of the article:
1) Information about the author: name, regalia, position and work place, e-mail.
2) UDC (universal decimal classification) and the abstract (3-5 th.)
3) key words (5-10)
4) main material article(bibliographic references are arranged according to the model [1, p. 25] for an alphabetical list of literature)
5) references in alphabetical order (indicating the author, title, place and year of publication, publisher, number of pages): Russian-language version and a version of the list of references in Latin, repeating the list of references to the Russian-language part.
All submitted materials must be checked for the presence of borrowing from public sources. Texts from borrowing more than 30% can not be published in the journal.
Percentage of loans in your article You can check here:
SCHEDULE OF RECEPTION OF ARTICLES
• in # 1 – until March 15;
• in # 2 – until June 15;
* in # 3 – until September 15;
* in # 4 – until December 15.